Subscribers are the basis for the Mailchimp lists. Learn how to import subscriber lists automatically and manually.
- [Instructor] Now that you have a brand-new audience, … it's time to add some contacts. … To get contacts into your list, … you can import them or create a sign-up form. … I recommend both and I'm going to show you … how to import your contacts now. … In the Add Contacts drop-down you'll see there are a couple … of ways to add new people to your lists. … You can add a single subscriber … or import a list of contacts. … Now, it's important to remember … that you can import contacts … as long as they gave you permission to send them emails. … Otherwise, you'll be in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act. … You can import your contacts … from a few services that are shown here. … My contacts are in a comma-separated value file. … I'll browse to find the list of contacts on my desktop. … Mailchimp will remove duplicate addresses on import. … That means if your list has contacts with duplicate names, … the first one will be saved … and the imported one will be ignored. … You'll match the import data to the fields in your list …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.