Mailchimp allows users to connect their social media platforms. Learn how to integrate Mailchimp accounts with social media accounts.
- [Host] Integrating your social media accounts … is a great way to automatically share your campaigns. … You'll integrate the social media channels … in your Mailchimp account. … Select integrations; Mailchimp integrates … with a ton of web services, … and as you can see here, I have Facebook integrated already. … Let's add another channel or two. … We'll start with Twitter. … I'll select the audience that I want to connect … with my Twitter account. … We'll select the newsletter audience. … This means that the campaigns I send to this list … can also have an automatic Tweet when they're sent. … The next screen tells me what it means … to authorize Mailchimp to access my Twitter account. … Essentially, Mailchimp will be able to Tweet for me, … and see my Twitter activity. … Just because your accounts are connected, … doesn't mean that every email campaign you send … will also have a shared social media post. … That's actually something that you control. … All we're doing right now is authorizing …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.