Marketers often share responsibilities of email marketing accounts. Learn how to add users to your Mailchimp account.
- [Instructor] If you work on a team various people will have responsibilities for creating, editing, and sending campaigns. As an account owner you may want to add additional users to your Mailchimp account so that they can do their work. Let's add an additional user to this account now. To get started you'll select the Account, and choose the Settings option. Then select Users. As you can see here I have a few users in this account and this is where I can manage their access. For example, if someone leaves, I can revoke their access. In the Pending invitations section you can see that I invited someone to this account some time ago but they never accepted. I could resend this invitation, but I think I'll just cancel it. To invite someone new to your Mailchimp account, you'll select Invite a User. You'll type an email address into the first line. Then decide what level of access this new user will have to your account. I recommend typing a personal message into this field because it will be included in the email that's sent to the new user. When you're done, click Send invite. The new user will get an email that includes a link to accept. Once they accept, they will appear in the list of account users here.
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts