Unsubscribes can uncover helpful information for brands. Learn how to explain causes for unsubscribes and actions to take.
- [Host] People unsubscribe from their email lists … all the time, so you can't take it personally. … What you can do, however, is implement a way … for those who do unsubscribe to tell you why. … And sometimes this can lead to useful information. … When a member of your audience unsubscribes, … that action is associated with a campaign. … To see who unsubscribed from a particular campaign, … you can click the view report. … Only one person clicked unsubscribe to this campaign, … and we can see why if we select this. … As you can see here, Caroline unsubscribed … from this list because she's no longer interested. … To see the unsubscribe form, you'll go to the audiences, … select the audience, and choose sign up forms. … Select the form builder and click … to see the unsubscribe success page. … Mailchimp doesn't let you edit the reasons … that are listed here, but it does show you … what your audience will see. … If you want more control over the unsubscribe process, … you have the option …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.