- [Virginia] Now that you have a strong base…of knowledge about how Mailchimp works…and what it can do for you, take a little time…to look at your current email marketing strategy.…If you have email lists scattered around your company…or on your computer, gather them together…and think about ways that you can reengage…these people in a fresh and useful way.…These days it can feel like we live in a world…dominated by social media, but email marketing…remains an important tool in your marketing toolbox,…especially for small businesses that rely…on email communication.…
Mailchimp's trusted lists give you the power…to connect with your customers and grow your business…through email and social media marketing.…I'm confident you'll see positive results…for your business when you use Mailchimp…for email and social media campaigns.…Thanks so much for taking the Mailchimp Fundamentals…course with me.…I hope you enjoyed it, because I sure enjoyed…creating it for you.…In the future, if you'd like to connect,…please follow me on LinkedIn at virginiaoconnor.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.