In this video, Virginia O'Connor will show you how to set up your account, create a list, and integrate social media.
- [Virginia] Mailchimp is a popular email newsletter service that's used by over 10 million people to send about 600 million emails a day. It started in 2001 and it's grown rapidly because it really fits the need to design, send and track email newsletters for a wide variety of people. From the self employed to small businesses, all the way up to Fortune-ranked companies. Mailchimp isn't just used for business emails either, it's used by charities and schools, even farmers' markets and yoga studios.
Just about anyone who needs to send regular emails can use Mailchimp. Some of the features that make it really popular are the fact that it's super easy to use, it integrates with a lot of other services, such as developer platforms and apps, it lets you brand your emails, and it's trusted, so your emails will get through, as long as you follow the rules. It gives you a bunch of easy to understand reports, and it's forever free for lists up to 2,000. So with that basic introduction, let's get started using Mailchimp.
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.