Polls are an easy way to get subscriber feedback. Learn how to build a poll into an email.
- [Instructor] Another way to connect with your audience … and learn more about them is by taking a poll. … Similar to surveys, polls are implemented using merge tags. … I'll use this draft e-mail to show you … how to send a poll to your audience. … Let's add the poll to this text container. … This is the basic merge tag for a poll, … and you'll want to replace this template … with your poll question. … (keyboard clacks) … We'll save and close this container, … and then we'll go to the preview button. … The highest and lowest labels for the simple poll … cannot be changed. … If you want more control over the language, … consider using a survey instead. … When a subscriber receives this e-mail from you, … they can click their response, … and they'll be redirected to the poll landing page … so that they can see the results. … …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.