When you have a campaign that's working for you, replicate it to send a new message. Learn how to replicate campaigns.
- [Host] When you want to create a new campaign, … you can start from scratch, you can use a template, … or you can replicate an existing campaign. … Find any campaign in your dashboard, … and click the dropdown to select replicate. … Sometimes when a campaign does particularly well … with my audiences, I'll replicate it … and change up the contents. … The first thing you'll do is update the name … of the campaign. … This way, I can recognize it in my campaigns dashboard … as a new campaign. … If I like, I can change the audience with this campaign, … but this is the same audience that I want to send it to. … I can test whether sending the campaign … from an info@ email works better than a personal name, … for example, by changing it here. … As I work down the campaign builder, … I'll update the subject line and the preview line. … Now that the basics of this email are updated, … I can change the contents in the email. … The important thing to remember … is that templates can only take you so far. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.