- [Instructor] Rather than creating an entire campaign…from a template, you can replicate it,…which means to make an exact copy.…You can replicate a campaign and send it…with an update, or to another list,…or with new content.…It simply saves a lot of time.…In the Campaigns tab in your MailChimp dashboard…you can select the dropdown next to any campaign…and choose to replicate it.…Just like when you first built this campaign,…you'll be asked to select the email list…and you can select the same one…or use a different one.…
If your list has grown since you last sent this email,…a lot of new people will see this message.…I could send this campaign to a different list…if I wanted to, but I want to send it to the same list…with the intention of reengaging inactive subscribers.…Sometimes subscribers to your list…will get bored with your emails…or they just get busy.…MailChimp keeps tabs on how your subscribers…react to your emails, and buckets them into segments.…Notice there are a lot of prebuilt segments here,…so I can select Inactive Subscribers…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.