Mailchimp allows marketers to see stats on the campaign level. Learn how to compare your campaign statistics.
- [Instructor] For each campaign you send … Mailchimp shows you the results of that campaign … in your campaigns dashboard. … To see how individual campaigns are doing … you'll start by selecting the audience. … And then choosing the campaign. … Right away you can see the number of opens and clicks. … But if you want to see more information, … click the View Report button. … In addition to the basic open and click rates, … I can see my audience averages and … an industry average to compare. … Further down, I can see what my audience did … when they received this email. … Some of them clicked, … and one of them unsubscribed. … I can see how the email performed in my audience's inboxes … in the first 24 hours. … It's typical to see a spike like that … and then fewer engagements over time. … I can see what were the top links my audience clicked, … and also who opened the email the most often. … I didn't share this campaign on social media, … but if I had, … I would see the interaction here …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.