Review the dashboard tabs to orient new users.
- [Host] Now that you have an account set up, let's take a minute to review what's available in the Mailchimp dashboard. After you login, you'll see your Mailchimp dashboard. The audience dashboard is where you see the data about each of your audiences. This account has multiple audiences. You can see this audience has 388 contacts, and 255 of them are active subscribers. Information about the list growth and engagement for the selected audience is all right here. You can even see the top locations where your audience members are from. Your campaigns dashboard is where the messages that you send are organized. You can select the audience dropdown to see the campaigns by audience. For each campaign, you'll see the stats that show you how your campaign did. When you have a lot of campaigns in the dashboard, it can be very helpful to use this search box. The reports dashboard gives you more detail about your campaigns and landing pages. One of the most interesting things you can learn from this screen is when your subscribers are viewing the campaigns. This can help you decide what is the best time or the best day to send your campaigns. The content studio is where all your images and videos are stored. If you link your Instagram to Mailchimp, you'll have all those images to repurpose in your campaigns as well.
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts