Mailchimp allows marketers to see stats on the list level. Learn how to review your lists' growth and engagement.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp does a great job showing you … how your audience is growing … and whether they're engaging with your emails or not. … To see the statistics, we'll start by selecting … the Audience in the dropdown. … The Recent Growth box shows you how many contacts … have been added and where they're coming from. … In this case, my contacts came entirely … from subscriptions. … If I wanted to grow this list even more, … I could use some of Mailchimp's suggestions, … like creating a landing page for example. … If I scroll a little bit further, … I can see how my audience engages with my email marketing. … About 10% of my subscribers are highly engaged, … and they click and open my emails. … Depending on whether you're actively advertising … to get new subscribers or not, … I typically recommend looking at your list growth … every month or every quarter. … …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.