Email campaigns must be tracked to measure success. Learn how to see your campaign results.
- [Instructor] After you've worked hard to design a campaign … you may be really excited to see how it's received. … Here's a quick tip though. … Don't check your campaign results right away. … I typically wait a day or two after a campaign is sent … before I look at the results … to get a full picture. … It's not unusual to have results rolling in … a week or more later. … So give it a little time. … In the campaign's dashboard you'll see the results … of each campaign. … One of the first things you'll notice … for each campaign is the percentage of opens. … This is the number of times your email was opened … and hopefully, read. … Clicks are the number of times someone clicked … a link in your campaign. … For more detailed results, … you can click View Report. … Scrolling through the results of this campaign … we can see when people read the email. … We can see which links were clicked. … And even which of the subscribers did the most clicking. … The map at the bottom tells you where your readers are …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.