Learn how to schedule campaigns to be sent when it's best for the audience.
- [Instructor] When your campaign is designed and tested, … you have two options to send it. … You can send it immediately, or you can schedule it. … Now, scheduling campaigns is useful … when you want to control when your audience receives it, … so let's take a look at how this works. … To schedule a campaign, click the Schedule link … at the top of the screen. … You want to select the date … that your campaign will be delivered. … And this is a future date, … so you just have to decide when you want it to go. … You can also set the time you want your campaign to be sent … according to your own time zone. … I like to set my campaigns to show up early in the morning. … If you have a really large audience, … you can choose to send the email in batches at intervals. … If your audience is from different time zones, … you can send the campaign according to their time zone. … What's useful about this … is that your audience will get your email … when they're more likely to be awake and able to read it …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.