Mailchimp lists can be segmented based on list data. Learn how to segment your contacts
- [Instructor] Any Mailchimp audience can be segmented … so that you can target specific subscribers in your lists. … A segment is a portion of your list … and creating segments is a great way to use the list data … and customize the messages you're sending. … To create a new segment you first … have to select View Contacts. … Then choose the Manage contacts drop down … and select Segments. … You can see that I've segmented this list a few times. … I have a list for the people who were early adopters … to my product. … And one for people who like free stuff. … But let's say I want to create a new segment … and send campaigns just to my Canadian subscribers. … I want this segment to contain only the contacts … that are in Canada. … So I'll select the match on all of the filters … that I'm going to define. … I'm going to choose Location as my first filter. … Select is in country … and then I can choose a list of countries. … If I want to see what this segment will look like, … I can preview it. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.