Postcards are a way to step away from the digital world and connect with your audience through traditional mail services. Learn how to create a postcard.
- [Instructor] Mailchimp now lets you send … printed postcards that you design to your audience. … While it might seem a little strange … for an email service to send printed materials, … there's significant value … in reaching out and making your audience feel cared for. … Let's take a look at how you can send … old-fashioned snail mail … to the contacts in your email list. … You'll start by clicking Create Campaign … and choose the postcard option. … You can create and send one-time postcards … or automated postcards … based on the triggers that you set. … You'll see from this screen, … that you can request a free postcard, … and I highly recommend that you do that. … One of the ways that I like to use postcards … is for the holidays. … Knowing my yoga-focused audience, … I find sending a postcard during winter solstice … is a sweet way to connect. … If this is the first time that you send a postcard, … Mailchimp will ask you to agree to some additional terms, … because they're different than sending email campaigns. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.