Surveys are an easy way to ask your audience questions and get feedback. Learn how to build a survey into an email.
- [Instructor] As you continue to learn about … and nurture your audience, you may find opportunities … where you want to ask them something. … One of the ways to do that is through a survey. … Surveys are implemented using custom merge tags. … I have a draft e-mail here open, … and I'll use it to show you how to add a survey. … In the text content block, I'll add the survey. … Now, a survey can look very manual, but as you can see, … the pattern here is really easy to understand. … Each question is on a new line, … following a separate survey merge tag in all caps. … Each response should be short … so it's a quick read for your very busy audience. … I'll save and close this text container. … Next, you can preview the e-mail … to see how your survey will look. … After a subscriber clicks a response, … that response is recorded, and they'll be directed … to the survey landing page in Mailchimp. … Each subscriber can only provide one response. … You'll be able to see the results of your survey …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.