- [Instructor] Before you create an email campaign,…think about the message and what you want to include.…Let's go into MailChimp and set up a campaign.…Here we are at the MailChimp dashboard…and you can click Create Campaign here in the top right.…We're gonna be creating an email campaign…so that's the option that we'll select here at the bottom.…You can send a variety of campaign types,…but the most common is a regular old email campaign…and that's the one we're gonna choose right now.…Type the name of your campaign.…
This will help you recognize it in the list of campaigns…when you want to review the results later.…This name will not display to your readers.…Click Begin to get started.…My screen may look a little different than yours.…If you're seeing the Campaign Builder right now,…it's because you haven't created a campaign yet.…Let me show you what this looks like.…If your screen looks like this,…MailChimp has sent you directly into the Campaign Builder…and that's again because you're a brand new user.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.