Learn how to set up social media posts that will publish when your campaign is sent.
- [Instructor] When you create any campaign … you want to get the most out of all that hard work. … Setting up your campaign for sharing … makes it easy for your audience to share your news … on their social channels. … I have a draft email here and I'm going to scroll down … and take a look at the sharing options. … To create a branded link for my campaign, … I'm going to click this Edit button. … If you have a verified domain with Mailchimp … you can customize the campaign with a branded URL. … And this automatic URL is coming from … the campaign name. … And the automatic URL isn't going to give the campaign … the optimization I'm looking for. … So I'm going to type something more relevant to the content. … If I create social media posts for each campaign … Mailchimp will send that post to the connected feed … when the campaign's published. … To create a social post for my campaign, … I'm going to click the slider button to turn it on. … I'm going to select the Audible Yoga business page …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.