Learn how you can sign up for a new free MailChimp account.
- [Instructor] With a lot of email services,…it can take some time to set up your account,…but MailChimp takes just about a minute to get started.…The pricing page gives you an overview of the cost…and features of MailChimp,…and you see you have a bunch of options here.…You can use the free account until you have more…than 2000 subscribers in your list.…Your subscriber list is the database of names,…email addresses, and other details…of the people that you're going to send email campaigns to.…We're going to sign up for a free account,…but remember that you can always upgrade later.…
Now when you set up your email account,…you can use a work or a personal email address.…Just be sure that you have access to that account…so that you can verify your identity.…Like most providers, MailChimp wants you…to create a password that's secure.…So you have to use a capital letter and a number…and some other things.…It can really help if you click the show button,…and you can see what you're typing.…Once you've got a good password, click Get Started.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.