- [Instructor] Many people prefer to have…realtime conversations over social media.…And MailChimp gives you some great options…to help your readers follow you…and share your content on social media.…Let's take a look at both of those options.…You'll notice at the bottom of this email…I have a little row of social icons.…These are the social follow icons,…and I've updated them here to go to…the Topsy Turvy accounts.…When a reader clicks any of these icons from your email,…they will follow the Topsy Turvy accounts.…
Let me show you what this means.…In the Preview and Test, I can enter Preview mode.…Scroll to the bottom,…and I can click on one of these social accounts.…As a reader, I can choose to follow this account.…So that's the social follow, but how do you get people…to share on social media.…Let's drag the social share block into your email.…
Now I would never use both of these in a single email,…but we're doing this for just a minute…so that you can see the difference.…You'll notice that the word share…follows the link text here.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.