Mailchimp lets you label your contacts to organize them. Learn how to see how to tag your audiences.
- [Instructor] Tags are labels … that help you organize your contacts. … Tags are completely customizable … so you can use them however you need to. … Here's a pro tip. … There are several ways you can work with tags. … If you create a landing page … with a signup form, for example, … you can tag the contacts in that signup through that page. … You can also import a whole lists of contacts … and tag the entire list. … As you learn more about the contacts in your audience, … you can use the tags to identify them … and send them targeted email campaigns. … Let's see how to add some tags to an existing audience. … I'm going to open up the Sharing Partners list. … This is a list of people who are interested in my business … and they share my content with their followers. … I've decided I'm going to tag them by their interests. … I'm going to select a few people in my list … that I know are yoga trainers. … Now I'm going to add the tag to these contacts. … You'll notice the Trainers tag … has now been added to the selected contacts. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.