Giving readers the chance to interact with you on social media is a great way to help them engage with your brand. Learn how to add Social Follow blocks.
- [Instructor] Including links to your social media channels … in your campaigns is a great way to give your audience … other ways to connect with your brand. … There are two social components you can add … to your email campaigns. … And they do different things. … In this email, I want to give my audience a way … to follow my social accounts. … So, I'm going to drag the social follow component … into my campaign. … I can choose which channels I want to show. … My business doesn't really use Twitter much, … so I'm going to remove that one by clicking the minus sign. … We do use Instagram, however, … so I'm going to add that service to this list. … Next, I'm going to update each of the profiles … to my company's branded channels. … I also want to switch around the order of these links, … so that it makes more sense to my readers. … You can change the style elements … but what I really want to do is change the settings. … You'll notice that I can elect to use just the icon, … or an icon and text. …
- Setting up a Mailchimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Creating single and automated email campaigns
- Testing your campaigns
- Creating sign-up forms
- Reviewing campaign results
- Building landing pages
- Designing ads
- Creating social posts
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Creating a Mailchimp Audience
Creating an audience3m 57s
2. Creating and Testing Campaigns
3. Advanced Email Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Audiences
5. Engaging Your Audience
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.