Virginia O'Connor shows you how to create a sign-up form and fill in the templates.
- [Instructor] Once you've got an email list…and you've started sending some campaigns,…you'll want to start using a signup form…so that people who are interested in your content…and in your business, they can sign up.…MailChimp forms…are intimately integrated with MailChimp lists.…Specifically, each list has its own signup form…that can be customized to collect the data…that you want to receive.…In most cases, you need just the bare minimum,…an email address.…But a name is always good…so that you can personalize the email messages.…
If you want to send targeted marketing campaigns…specific to your users,…you can ask them for more data, like a birthday.…In the case of Topsy Turvy,…we might want to send a coupon…for a free cupcake on their birthday, for example.…It's important to remember that long forms…usually scare people off, so try to keep them short.…You can also share something of value…in exchange for the email address.…This is a great way to grow your email list…and get quality subscribers.…That is,…people who are interested in what you have to offer.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.