- Explain the role of an account manager in a marketing agency.
- Review information from a request for proposal before deciding which agencies will present a pitch.
- Identify the purpose of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Recognize the benefits of assigning a liaison as a point of contact.
- Define scope of work and explain why it is typically an exhibit to a contract.
- Determine the most effective way to manage risks before issuing a contract.
Skill Level Intermediate
- In today's business market, it's all about brand recognition, engaging customers, and developing a competitive edge. How do you do this? You hire a digital marketing agency to connect your brand with customers how, when and where they want. In this course, I'll give you insight into the agency world. We'll discuss how do you define your objectives for hiring a digital marketing agency, and the process of creating your internal selection team. We'll cover how to create a request for proposal, what it is, why it's important, and how to write one. And I'll share best practices to run the selection process, choose the best agency partner for your business and culture and how to finalize the contract. Hi, I'm Dina Shapiro, and welcome to How to Hire a Digital Marketing Agency. In my career, I've worked at top global agencies, and at Fortune 500 companies in senior marketing positions, managing multiple agency relationships. I've managed all aspects of the agency relationship, from choosing a new agency, to negotiating the contract, scope of work and compensation, to managing everyday projects from large to small. I want to share my knowledge and experience with you. Let's get started.