In this video, discover where you can locate additional resources, how to connect with the instructor, and how to follow up with an executive team.
- Congratulations, you've completed … this competitive analysis course. … Your insights and learnings through the course … will help you to uncover vital information … about your competitors and your own standing … in the market. … Now you have the knowledge to get started … on your path to competitive advantage. … Here are a few steps you can take going forward. … First, follow up with your executive team … to ensure they don't have any additional questions … about your research. … Second, make sure your leadership team … is on board with your findings. … Third, weave in your analysis as part … of your overall business and market planning. … And fourth, keep your ear on the ground, … you want to constantly learn about what's happening … in your industry. … Good luck with all of your research and analysis, … and the product success that results. … If you'd like to share your experience, … please connect with me on Twitter, … I'm @dbrackenridge, or connect with me on LinkedIn. … I hope you've enjoyed this course. …
- Explain the benefits of a competitive analysis.
- List three elements to include in a competitor profile.
- Recognize the biggest challenge when researching your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Recall the advantage of knowing your competitor’s strategies.
- Identify three elements included in competitor research analysis.
- Define the elements that make up the SOAR framework.