- Why invest in social media?
- Developing a documented strategy
- Defining your audience
- Finding the right channels
- Understanding the nuances of different social networks
- Developing a content series
- Publishing best practices
- Competitive intelligence
- Understanding paid advertising
- Driving results with paid ads
- Pairing metrics to goals
Skill Level Beginner
- Advertising used to be a one-way monologue. But with the introduction of social media, advertising quickly became a two-way dialogue. Consumers can now communicate with any company at any time and vice versa. This requires that all organizations master the use of social media to better position themselves, which is what this course is all about. Hi, I'm Brian Honigman. And as a social media marketing consultant, writer, trainer, and speaker, I've helped big brands like People Magazine and growing startups like SumAll use social media to achieve their goals.
In this course, you'll be learning the foundations of social media marketing for business to build awareness, trust, and loyalty with your customer base, among other objectives. We'll begin with an overview of what social media is, how to develop a strategy for using it at your organization, and how to choose the right channels to be active on. Next, I'll discuss the pros and cons of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other leading social networks worth exploring to reach your target audience.
From there, we'll dive into integrating social media across departments, how to tackle paid advertising, proper measurement practices, and more. My goal here is to present a comprehensive review of how to use social media to market your brand to the masses. So let's go ahead and get started.
1. Overview of Social Media
Why invest in social media?3m 22s
2. Develop a Documented Strategy
3. Finding the Right Channels
Invest in a few key channels2m 34s
4. Leading Social Media Networks
5. Develop a Content Series
6. Publishing Best Practices
7. Integrating Social Media
8. Social Listening
9. Paid Advertising
10. Social Media Measurement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.