Skill Level Beginner
- [Anson] Social media has been dominating the online world for years. Being successful at marketing with social media has become increasingly difficult and competitive. Having a knowledge of the top social media tools available will help separate you from the competition and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your uploads. In this course, we'll look at all different types of social media tools from full featured social media platforms used by large agencies to small niche tools that are meant to accomplish a single goal. I'll give you tips on how to evaluate whether a tool is a good option for your situation or whether another tool may accomplish your goals without breaking your budget. I'm Anson Alexander and I've been working in the online publishing and marketing industry for over a decade. I've built an online presence that's reached tens of millions of users and a YouTube following of over 170,000 subscribers. I'm excited to give you a leg up on the competition and show you industry leading tools that will help you accomplish your social media marketing goals.
Social Media Monitoring: Strategies and Skillswith Martin Waxman37m 28s Intermediate
Content Marketing for Social Mediawith Colleen Jones57m 45s Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman52m 28s Beginner
Social Media Marketing: Strategy and Optimizationwith Martin Waxman54m 57s Intermediate
1. Utilizing Built-In Social Media Tools
2. Multipurpose Social Media Management Suites
3. Social Media Automation Tools
4. Content Discovery and Design
5. Social Media Analytics Tools
Next steps1m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.