Join marketing expert John Jantsch as he steps through how to market your professional services.
- So how do you market professional services? Well, many of the elements of marketing ring true no matter what your business does. But there are several crucial elements that are foundational for most professional service firms, and here's why. Service offerings in general take more marketing finesse because essentially, you're selling air or a promise of results. Now let's add to the fact that professional service firms like law firms, accounting firms, financial planners and consultants are often asked to work with private and sensitive information on behalf of their clients. So professional service's marketing is all about building trust. But it's also about demonstrating expertise, authority, and even proof of results. Here are some of the benefits of a trust and expertise-based approach. You get to work only with ideal clients because that's who you're focused on attracting. You can stand out in your industry, so you're not in a competitive war over price alone. And ultimately, you can charge more because when you stand out in your industry, people expect to pay a premium to work with you. So that's what we'll cover in this course. Let's get started.
- Focusing your core promise on a core problem
- Understanding your ideal client
- Mapping your customer journey
- Outlining the structure of your website
- Building a lead generation content platform
- Turning leads into paying customers
- Using promotion channels
- Onboarding clients
- Building a referral process