- [Kristy] Thanks for joining me.…In this course, we covered the fundamentals…of getting started with social media for government.…Of course, this is just the start.…To learn more, I recommend visiting…governmentsocialmedia.com and finding me on Twitter…@KristyDalton22 or @GovernmentSM.…Thanks again.…
- Putting together a social media program structure
- Establishing a social media policy
- Public records and archives
- Comment moderation and freedom of speech
- Employee use of social media
- Improving service delivery
- Best practices for managing your agency's social media
- Writing a social media strategy
- The use of humor on government social media
- Dealing with negativity
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for government
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Social Media in Government Overview
2. Establishing a Social Media Policy
3. Analytics and Reporting
4. Social Media Strategy for Government
5. Platform Strategy for Government
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.