Note: This course is aligned with the objectives in the Implement and Manage Information Protection domain of the Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam (MS-500).
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ugo] Cloud computing is becoming common in our lives. It's easy to use, helps our companies with digital transformation, and improves our work. It also lets us share documents easily without having to build and configure our own service. But what about security? In this course we learn how to protect our data in Microsoft 365. No matter if they are addressed, in motion, or in use. We cover technologies such as S/MIME, Office 365 message encryption, Azure information protection, Azure information rights management, and many more. And use its own examples so you can follow along. I am Ugo Lopez, I'm a university professor of cyber security and digital forensics and Microsoft certified trainer. Join me in this LinkedIn learning course as we continue to explore together Microsoft 365 security.
Encryption and data types2m 10s
1. Information Rights Management
2. Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME)
3. Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
4. Azure Information Protection (AIP)
5. Windows Information Protection (WIP)
6. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
7. Cloud Application Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.