Moodle provides several different ways to survey your students. The survey activity contains preloaded surveys that help you get to know students better, while the choice and feedback activities allow the instructor to create customized survey questions.
- [Instructor] I'm a big believer in feedback,…not only giving feedback to your students,…but gathering feedback as the instructor…to see the prospective of students…as well as how effective they feel that your instruction is.…Now Moodle has some tools that you can use…to gather this feedback.…In Moodle, there are three different activities…that sound very similar.…They are the choice, survey, and feedback activities.…Let's first take a look at the survey activity.…I'm going to go down in my welcome section here,…and then go and click on add an activity or resource.…
From the list of activities, I want to select survey.…Down at the bottom, I'll click on add,…and here's where we can begin creating this survey.…So I'm going to type in here online learning survey,…and this tool actually isn't one that allows the instructor…to create a survey, rather, it includes some preloaded ones.…So if I click here on survey type,…you'll notice here several different options.…We have the attitudes to thinking and learning survey,…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.