Moodle allows you to easily upload and share a wide variety of files with your students including documents, images, audio, and videos. Most files can be embedded and viewed within the Moodle platform. Files and URLs can be added to specific sections within your Moodle course.
- [Oliver] In this video, we'll take a look at…ways in which you can use files and URLs,…as well as how to add them to your course.…Let's start with files.…Moodle allows you to easily upload and share files…such as presentations, videos, documents and more.…For many of the files, students will be able to view them…directly on the Moodle platform.…If the file is unable to be shown in the course interface,…students will be prompted to download it.…Let's add a file.…And what I wanna do is to add my course syllabus…to the introduction section of my course.…
Now the first thing I need to do is to make sure…that editing is turned on.…I'll go ahead and do that.…And then I'll scroll down here…and actually wanna go up at the top…to this introduction section,…and then on the right, click on Add an activity or resource.…In this case, the resource that I want to add…is a file, so I'll click on File,…and then at the bottom I'll click on Add.…This brings us to the page that allows us…to customize the specifics with regards to that file.…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.