Moodle contains a powerful and intuitive gradebook. The gradebook provides and excellent way for you and your students to track student progress throughout your course.
- [Instructor] In the previous video,…we took a look at how to set up your grade book…inside of Moodle.…In this video, we'll take a look…at what the actual grade book looks like.…So right now, on the left hand side,…in the navigation bar,…I wanna select Grades.…I'll do that.…And this brings me to the actual grade book.…Now so that we can see this a little better,…I'm gonna go in the upper left corner,…click on the three lines icon,…and minimize that navigation bar.…If I scroll down here in the grade book,…you can see that my students appear in here.…Moodle is very intuitive…and when you add students to the course,…they will automatically be populated into this grade book.…
Now, that is the same with assignments,…as we mentioned before.…So the assignments that we created worth points…are automatically populated in here as well.…I have my photosynthesis quizzes,…as well as the classification of living things.…Over here is that course total.…So this is what the grade book looks like.…Now, what happens for an assignment like the GMO assignment…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.