The inline help for Moodle provides explanations for its many tools and features. The inline help icon is a circle with a question mark inside and will appear throughout the platform.
- [Instructor] One of my favorite features…in Moodle is their inline help.…When using Moodle, you'll often see…a circle icon with a question mark inside.…This is Moodle's inline help…and it can be extremely helpful.…Right now, I'm on my Notification Preferences page,…and you can see here that there…are several of these icons with the circle,…with a question mark inside of it.…Now in order to utilize these, you…can simply click on them, and they will give you more…insight into what is meant by that particular setting.…When I click here, it says configure how…you'd like to receive notifications…when you're logged in to Moodle.…
Now, if I navigate somewhere else,…I'll go back here to my dashboard,…let's go to my Profile page.…And from here when I scroll down,…you'll see here by email display,…we get this inline help symbol.…If I click on there, it tells me what that is.…Same for description.…Here for my new picture.…If I go down to something like Interests,…and I'm not sure what they mean,…I can click on that inline help,…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.