- [Instructor] We've taken the time…to set up the structure of our course…and then add some activities and resources.…Right now I'm inside of my Biology 101 course,…and as I scroll down,…you can see my introduction section…as well as the different units that I have in here.…Inside of those units,…we have the activities and resources.…Now in this video,…I wanna go over how to manage your dashboard,…which I think is a very important concept.…What if, for instance,…that I wanted students to be able to log into this…but not see each of the units?…Well, right now they would see each of these units.…
So in order to hide those,…I can simply go over to the right-hand side…of a unit on my dashboard,…click on the Edit drop-down menu,…and then select Hide topic.…Now when I do that for Traits and Heredity,…it tells me that it's hidden from students.…So I as the instructor can see this,…but the students would not be able to see this unit…when they log into the platform.…Now I can do the same with Natural Selection,…I can do the same with the Microevolution,…
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
1. Learning Management Systems
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.5
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.5
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.