PowerPoint is the go-to app when a presentation is required. In this video, learn about how to insert pictures, format text, and apply design ideas.
- [Instructor] PowerPoint is the go to application … for presentations and it's available in both … an online and desktop version. … For our example, I'm going to use the desktop version, … and we're going to create a simple presentation … of the hotel locations. … To do this, I'm going to use a template … that I've already pre-configured, … but I could open up a blank presentation, … I could use one of the pre-populated templates, … or I could open up an existing PowerPoint presentation. … I'm going to select the Landon Template. … This is very simple. … The first thing I'm going to do is add in … the Landon Hotel logo to the first slide. … I'm going to select insert from the ribbon … and then pictures. … Locate the logo and insert. … And you'll notice the moment I did that, … the design ideas pane popped open for us. … Instead of manually manipulating the image, … we could go ahead and select one of the design ideas, … and that's what I'm going to do here. … I could go ahead and remove the title box, …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.