Keeping track of your to-do list can be a job in itself. Using the To Do app can help keep organized and on task on any device no matter where you are. In this video, learn to create and track your tasks in the To Do app.
- Do you use a to-do list? … Or are you like me, I think it's too much work … because it's such a manual process. … Well then, you haven't seen … the new Microsoft to-do list. … The big benefit of this to-do list … is it ties into your Office applications. … Let's take a look at this app in detail. … You'll launch "To Do" from the Office 365 portal. … And the first thing I'm going to do … is look at my today's to-do list. … And we can see that we have two items in our to-do list. … We have to approve some travel expenses and email Sue. … I can add a new task to the email list. … For our example Cecilia needs to update … the Board of Directors' PowerPoint presentation. … And let's add some details for this task. … Including the additional steps … that are going to be needed to complete this task. … Cecilia will need to update the old deck … and she'll also need to reach out to Mark … one of her coworkers in order to get … the details needed for this update. … This item is already added to "My Day." …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.