We all have overflowing task lists and struggle to optimize our time at the office, MyAnalytics can help. This app will help optimize your time to be more efficient. In this video, learn to create focus time, improve time, and evaluate how much time you are working outside of working hours.
- Do you use a fitness tracker … to monitor your daily activity? … Well, MyAnalytics is your workplace daily activity monitor, … and it's included in your Office 365 subscription. … This is a web based app, … therefore you'll have to access it … through the Office 365 portal. … If it's not in your list, … then you can select all apps. … I happen to have it in my list, … I'm going to go ahead and select it. … Using MyAnalytics you can track … how much time you sit in meetings, send emails, … as well as how much time do you take to recharge, … who do you network and collaborate with. … Let's explore each of these sections … in a little more detail starting with focus. … The goal here is to create or block of time … for you to focus on your top priority work. … In Cecilia's example, she has 94% of her time to focus. … If this number was lower, … there may be an option for her to allow MyAnalytics … to actually book time into her calendar for focus time. … If you allow MyAnalytics to book and control that time, …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.