Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office 365 for Administrators: Supporting Users (Office 365/Microsoft 365).
- [Sharon] Now that you understand Office 365 … a little better, and some of the Microsoft productivity … applications you may want to dig a little deeper. … There are several deep dive courses … in the library that expand on the topics that we touched on … in this course. … And you can always refer to the Microsoft Office … training website for more information. … …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.