OneDrive is you digital file locker in the cloud. You can access your files from anywhere, at anytime, using any device. Learn how to upload files from a PC to OneDrive, create folders and move files, create Office documents from OneDrive, open and edit Office documents from OneDrive, share documents from OneDrive, and sync OneDrive with a PC.
- [Instructor] OneDrive is your file system … in the Office 365 cloud, … which means that you can access your files … from anywhere on almost any device. … You can also install the OneDrive sync client … to keep your local files synchronized … with your Office 365 OneDrive account. … Let's go ahead and explore OneDrive … in a little bit more detail. … I'm going to to launch the online version of OneDrive … from the Office 365 portal … and we're presented with a very familiar list … of files and folders. … Now, let's compare this to our files and folders … on the local system. … And to make things a little easier, … I'm going to rearrange these windows. … As you can clearly see, we have the same structure … on our local system as we do in OneDrive. … Let's make a few changes to our local OneDrive account. … I'm simply going to add a new folder, … then I'm going to call it Marketing. … And you'll notice after a few moments, … Marketing shows up in our cloud version of OneDrive. … And the same holds true when I create …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.