Power BI is an analytics service that may be included in your subscription. It provides data visualization to help you make sense of your data. In this video, learn about how to import data from an Excel file, create and save a report, create and modify visualizations, create a Power BI dashboard, and share a dashboard with others.
- Power BI is one of those features in Office 365 … that is a hidden gem. … Power BI provides business analytics … to analyze data and share insights. … I'm going to go ahead and launch Power BI … from the Office 365 portal. … In the home screen, we can see what I've recently accessed. … I am going to quickly show you some of the reports. … Starting off with the 2015 to 2018 city map. … In this report, we can see all the hotel locations … and their sales represented by the size of the bubble. … I can scroll in if I like to, … but you'll notice that I really can't do anything … with this data. … It's already set in stone. … I'm going to go back home … and we'll show you a different type of chart. … I select Monthly and this chart has three pages in it. … We can see LA and London sales totals by month. … We can see the total of Paris sales by the year … and that's done a little differently … and I'll show you how we ask a question in a moment. … And on page one, we can see … the Ottawa and Toronto totals by year. …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.