Publisher is the go-to app for all of your desktop publishing needs. In this video, learn some of the key features of Publisher, including creating and saving a publication, changing the page size, adding text and pictures, adding effects to text and pictures, linking text boxes, and making reusable content called building blocks.
- [Instructor] Publisher is an easy to use and intuitive … publishing application that you can use for your … publishing needs, from your newsletters, and cards, … and invitations, to calendars. … We are going to create a publication that highlights … our wedding packages at the Landon Hotel in London. … Publisher is a Desktop app, therefore, you'll need to … launch it from your system. … As you can see, I've already launched Publisher, … and at this point, I have the option of selecting … a blank template, or, I can use … one of the pre-configured templates. … For our demonstration, I'm going to use a blank template, … and the first thing I'm going to do is add a logo. … To do so, pop up the insert on the ribbon, … and select pictures. … And locate your image. … I'm going to move our logo up a little bit, … and make it a tad smaller. … You'll notice it's very easy to manipulate … the image within Publisher. … I'm going to add a second picture to this publication, … and I'm going to follow the same procedure. …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.