SharePoint is your company intranet, a repository for all of your company's assets. In this video, learn how to upload, edit, and share files; how to work with lists, including creating list views; and sharing, adding, and editing items in a list.
- [Instructor] SharePoint is an intranet solution … that a company uses to collaborate … and share information internally. … I like to think of SharePoint … as a central hub for a company. … It's the one stop shop for all of your company's needs. … You can access your company SharePoint site … by clicking on SharePoint in the Office 365 portal. … The first thing you'll notice is … we have news from other sites. … These are updates from other SharePoint sites. … If you scroll down under site, … you'll see a list of sites that you frequent, … sites that you follow … and sites that you've recently viewed. … Let's go ahead and take a look at one … of these sites in a little bit more detail. … I'm going to select the marketing team site. … This site contains the resources … that are associated with the marketing department. … This makes it super easy for team members … to find the marketing materials they need. … And you'll notice that the site … is broken down even further into pages. … For example, if I click on documents, …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.