Sway takes your desktop publishing needs to the next level by creating a dynamic and interactive webpage. In this video, learn how to create a new Sway, import content, search for content to add, and share the Sway.
- [Instructor] Sway provides an easy way … to create and share interactive reports, … personal stories, presentations, and more. … I like to think of Sway as a visual representation … of our static content, like newsletters. … We're going to create a Sway … to showcase the London Landon Hotel rooms. … Sway is web-based, therefore you'll need … to launch it from the Office 365 portal. … And just like the other Office 365 apps, … we have a couple choices to help get us started. … We can start with a new blank Sway. … If we have a document, we can use that as our template. … Or we can use one of the pre-configured templates. … For our demonstration, … we're going to start with a blank Sway. … And the first thing we see is a title card … with a little pop up that tells us to give our Sway a title. … I'm just going to call it London. … Now we're going to add … a background image for this title card. … And this is where it gets really cool. … There will be suggested searches for us based on …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.