There will be times when Office 365 will need to be removed from a user's computer due to technical challenges. In this video, learn how to uninstall Office first using the Control Panel and then using the Easy Fix tool if Office 365 cannot be uninstalled via the Control Panel.
- [Instructor] There may be times … when a Microsoft application will fail to start … or throw an error. … In these cases, your first line of defense … is to ensure that both Windows and Office are up to date. … Let's first check Windows updates. … I'm just going to search for Windows update … and then check for updates. … In my example, you can see that we do have … some updates that are available. … At this point, I would go ahead, install these updates, … reboot my system if required, and then try … launching the Microsoft application … that's giving me the error. … If that doesn't work, our next step is to ensure … that our Microsoft Office applications … are up to date. … To do so, launch an application … that is not giving you an error. … In my example, I'm going to use Word. … We don't need to open a document. … What we need to do is access account … and then select update options. … Now you can go ahead and update now … and this will check and apply updates for Office. … If the system and Office 365 are both up to date, …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.