On occasion, Office 365 may need to be repaired due to a wonky install or other reason outside your control. In this video, learn how to repair Office applications, determine the installed operating system, and learn the difference between Windows Installer technology (MSI) and Click-to-Run installations.
- [Instructor] In the last lesson, … we examined how to repair or update Office … if things go astray. … Sometimes the repair or update will not fix an issue … and your only option left will be to uninstall Office. … To uninstall Office from a Windows system, … you can do so using Add Remove Programs from Settings. … Locate the installer and then select Uninstall … and you will be prompted to hit Uninstall one last time, … just to be sure. … I am not going to uninstall Office. … If you are unable to uninstall through this method, … then you can use the Office Uninstall Support Tool. … The tool can be found in the support.office.com website. … It's here you'll find the steps to uninstall Office … from different Windows systems, … as well as the support tool itself, … which can be found under Option Two. … You'll need to scroll down a little bit. … You can go ahead, download the tool. … It only takes a moment … and then you can go ahead and run the tool. … I'm going to click Yes to allow this app to make changes. …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.