If you are using Office 365, then you are using Outlook – the email client. In this video, learn how to connect an Office 365 for work email address to Outlook, read messages, delete messages, view attachments, and move messages to folders. You will also learn how to format and send an email message, reply to and forward email messages, and attach files without searching.
- Outlook is the workhorse for many users. … We can manage all of our email, schedule our work lives, … and create tasks to help us keep on track. … Let's go ahead and explore some of the basics of Outlook. … As you can see, I've already launched Outlook … and I'm looking at the Inbox. … I'm specifically going to look for an email … from Leslie that has some updated HR info. … I could go through and look through the whole inbox … but that could take some time. … A better way to do it is to use the Search function. … I'm going to go up to Search, … I'm going to look for Leslie, … and the email I'm looking for is down below. … I'm going to select that and we can see … the information above the email. … At this point I have a couple of options. … If I select the attachment, … we'll see the document in the Word Viewer. … This point, I could go ahead, … open the document in Word or I could save it, … I could upload it or even remove it. … I'll go back to the main message. … I'm going to thank Leslie for sending that. …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.