Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Office 365 for Administrators: Supporting Users (Office 365/Microsoft 365).
- [Narrator] Before jumping into this course there are a few things that you should know. This course focuses on quick tips and common pain points of new Microsoft 365 users. It was designed for the level one administrator who is supporting their Office 365 users. And as a level one administrator you should be familiar with Microsoft 365. Which encompasses Office 365. You should also be familiar with the associated office applications. This course can be leveraged by the individual learner and in that case you should be somewhat familiar with either Office 365, Microsoft 365, or the Office suite of applications. The library contains more in-depth and deep dive Office 365 and Microsoft 365 administrative courses for you to learn more.
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.