In this video, learn about how to join a group, follow people and topics, reply to a conversation, like a message, start a new conversation, and check your inbox.
- [Instructor] Yammer is your company's … social media network. … You can post your content, share it, … contribute to conversations, and all within the safety … and boundaries of your company. … Let's go ahead and launch Yammer from the Office 365 portal. … Once in Yammer, you can see that we have two notifications … and one inbox message. … When we select notifications, … we can see that we have a new follower, … and someone likes our message in the company group. … Selecting the inbox will show us that we have an unread … reply to a question that we posed a few days ago. … You will also see the list of groups … that we belong to Manchester groups is pretty light. … Let's find some more company groups … that we can interact with … and we'll do so by selecting discover more groups. … And you'll see that several groups are recommended to us. … I'm going to join IT support. … Now that is in our list, … which makes it really quick and easy to access. … Finally, let's go ahead and post our own charity event …
- Troubleshooting account and startup issues
- Repairing Office apps
- Working with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
- Creating diagrams with Visio
- Staying on top of tasks using Microsoft Project and Planner
- Configuring Outlook
- Communicating with Teams
- Working with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Sharing content with Sway and Stream
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Users Started
4. Getting Things Done
6. Media Rich Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.